Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Creative Update

So, I have been working on some new freebie elements and things. I also have some new tubes I created. I still don't know if i am happy with them or not, but they are done.
I have also been learning about painting in PSP & using warp. I have been a psp user for around 6 or more years now and still i am learning new things... it totally amazes me.

I'll get around to posting the new freebies some time this week. I am not in a rush, as we are moving our group from Paradise to Painted Seasons at Yuku. I have to say, i love the convience of the yuku/photobucket co existence. Wow has it made my life easier.

On the American Idol front we're down to the last few peeps. I must say, i called it good when i picked Allison & Adam. Yep i sure did. I may not be able to carry a tune, but I know a good voice when i hear one, and they definitely have them. I do want to say, i love Danny Gokey to, he was another i chose in the beginning when we were sitting around with the family. Something about him... he gives me goose pimples. But i do think either Allison or Adam will take it in the end. I also was glad to see Matt finally go. Yeah, he might be a cute Justin Timberlake wanna be, but he can't sing in my opinion. I hated it when he played the keyboards in the audience a few weeks back. That turned me right off of him. He i dunno, sound to karaoke for my taste. I'm just glad he's finally gone.

No comments: