Monday, May 11, 2009

3 New Tubes created by Me


Well as promised, here are 3 new tubes all Paintshop Pro x2 created by me.
Creatively Speaking: these were a toughie, as i am new to creating tubes this way, and still have alot to learn about shading. Also, i definitely need a lesson in noses. they are the toughest part of the face for me. Anyway, i think these came out way more better then the ones i created
from my hand drawings last year. Hopefully i will be able to produce some more of these for you soon. I did have alot of fun making them.
"Casperella" I got my inspiration of her from Henry Peters. I love is artwork. He specializes in the Indian heritage. I am dedicating this tube to Henry. I dunno if he'll ever see it, none the less, i am still dedicating it to him. Thank you for sharing your artwork. You truly are an inspiration
"Arianna" Here inspiration comes from someone i saw on the show Tough Love. This poor girl as beautiful as she was, could not get her self together to find a man for more then 2 weeks. In the end she got kicked off the show because she just didn't wanna hear what they had to say. She just needed a good long hard look in the mirror. That could have been the best thing for her. Any way.... this is my verson of her.
"Becky"... I dunno, i don't like her at all LOL well, i like her just not her clothing. I wish i would have done something different there, and i may still do that. If i do i will post the next version of her too.

okay, that all about those tubes i feel like i can say. I hope you enjoy. Remember to read my TOU before using.

Download Below:
(click on the name of the tube you'd like to download the zip file)


Arianna Casperella Beckie




No comments: