Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Creatively Speaking Update:

I have been trying to update my blogs background and such.
As you can see i was able to fix up the header to one of my own, but i am still trying to figure out the body, and sides. Anyone got any help? lol

I have also been working hard on getting out a new scrap kit for all of my friends at pspclassicparadise.com This is a great bunch of people, and i feel honored to be creating for everone there. They are the friendliest PSP group out there. SO i am dedicating my 1st blogging scrap kit to them. It will be called Purple Paradise. I am going to try and get it up tomorrow. That depends on how the net is rolling for me. Some days i get streaming service, and others it takes what seems like 15 minutes to load one page.


I got a couple of new tubes today even though i probably shouldn't have, but what the heck, you only live once. I got the new Elias Chatzoudis Pamela(Can you say hot), and the new Keith Garvey Leprecaun(Go Irish!) I love both of them very much, and can't wait to pop out a new tag for everyone. I already created a Member's Spotlight tag for a new section in Paradise. You can see it >HERE< style="font-weight: bold;">On the American Idol Reality front:

Talk about creativity, Nick Mitchell Performance was haliraious! I couldn't stop laughing, and man the boy does have a voice or what? I think we may be hearing more from him on the comedy front, but not in american idol unless America votes him in just to piss off Simon.
16 yr old Allison Iraheta, WOW, this girl blows me away. I loved her rendition of Alone.... it really took me back. I am sure we will be seeing more from her. I also have some love for Megan Joy Corkrey she is just beautiful. Kinda reminds me of my cousin Venus when she was younger. I love those roughness of her voice. kudos to you. I also loved Adam Lambert such a cute kid, and yeah, his pipes are amazing. He's my number one pick to take home the AI title. So my 3 picks to move on are Adam, Allison, and Megan. Good Luck to all three of you.

Okay that my bit for today... See you tomorrow... with some new scraps.

No comments: