Friday, May 22, 2009

Creatively Speaking

Well, Creatively Speaking... i have been in a monkeying around kinda mood.
I have been working hard to come up with some cutie's for everyone.
I am sure you will absolutely adore the new addition to my growing animal collection. I also created a new Mebble for those that like the others. I am still thinking on some more to add to that family of fun friends. So keep your eyes peeled cause.
I will be updating as frequently as possible.


Our new group Painted Season's PSP which use to be PSP Classic Paradise is coming along beautifully. I am loving the functionality we have there and am happy being a moderator. If you haven't checked us out yet please do so. It's definitely a fun place to hang out.
Painted Season's PSP

I also have an always list there too. The people on that list will always get a taggie from me.

American Idol Update: well i guess i called that one all wrong. Adam Lambert should have won in my own opinion, and in my heart i know he always will have been the winner. That boy sings flawlessly every single note... Not that i am hating on Kris Allen, cause that boy is cute as shit, but as soon as Allison Iraheta got the boot, i knew that Adam wasn't gonna win. It's a case of hometown boy vs bad boy, everybody wants to think they are the all American good guy, but secretly they wish they had the guts to get up there and rock that stage like Adam Lambert did.

I must say i was definitely floored by the finally of American Idol... I loved seeing Cyndi Lauper , Queen, and even Kiss with Gene Simmons' in his Guitar Hero costume even brought back memories. I was kinda disappointed though that they didn't where their original space boots, those babies were priceless!


No comments: